A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartpfone or any other device with navigation information. The set of cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website and allows us to know which pages our users find useful and which are not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not harm your computer and that, on the other hand, they are enabled to help us identify and resolve errors.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we render the service that requests us.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
• Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
• Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our web reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate registration services.
• Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control of traffic and communication of data, access restricted access parts, use security features, store contents to be able to broadcast videos or share contents through social networks.
• Personalization Cookies: These are the ones that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where Access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These are the ones that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the users’ use of the services rendered.
For this, we analyze its navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the habits of navigation on the internet and show advertising related to your browsing profile.
Www.elpetitmolinet.com uses the following cookies:
In addition, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Faceboock or Twitter. When a user registers with a Social Network credentialed service, he or she authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires.
The user can delete this cookie and revoke the access to the Services through social networks updating their preferences in the social network that specifies.
On the Rural Housing website El Petit Molinet www.elpetitmolinet.com we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which provides a navigation measurement and analysis service. You can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies in:
Configure or Disable
The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option of your internet browser. In the event that the installation of cookies is not allowed, you may not be able to access any of the services or prevent the proper functioning of the website.
You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below.
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Safari: http://suport.apple.com/kb/ph5042
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the cookies set forth above, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.